Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager

Options
zanna
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

Just subscribed to Password Manager to use with Safari on Mac, but information says it's coming soon, and also said it's available for Safari. I can't download it - any new information to assist please?

Best Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @zanna and welcome to the Community!

Compatibility with Safari should be available soon. Since this is a newly launched product, we are in the process of collecting valuable feedback from our users, to help us improve and further develop the service.

Password manager for iOS has been launched since the 12th of January and the application started as available to all users directly. 

In Central it is still listed as "coming soon", but the banner will be updated shortly.

The new Bitdefender Password Manager service is currently available for purchase exclusively through your Bitdefender Central account. More updates will come for this product this year, including a full launch on the official Bitdefender website www.bitdefender.com, all in the first quarter of 2022.

For detalied information regarding installation, transfer and import, check the list of available articles at the link below and let us know if they were helpful and if you have any questions:

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• zanna
    Answer ✓
    Options

Alexandru

Thank you for such a comprehensive reply to my question.

You have helped in understanding this issue and I very much

appreciate the time you have taken in doing so.

Kind Regards

zanna

Answers

• JMK49
    Options

Today 23 April I started my Free Trial period for Password Manager on my Mac/Safari, but it is still not available.

Any update on this issue ?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @JMK49,

The Safari extension is pending approval from Apple and compatibility should be available in May.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user