Microsoft Blazor application, files detected as infected

Hello, I'm a developer. I'm developing a web application using blazor web assembly and when I publish it in release BitDefender detects as infected some files of Net 6 framework. Also when I browse the application, with chrome for exmple, BitDefender detects as infected some temp files.

This is the a file of Net 6 framework and related message:

Il file D:\SwDev\Prove\BlazorApp5\BlazorApp5\obj\Release\net6.0\linked\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.dll è stato infettato con Trojan.GenericKD.38945882 ed è stato messo in quarantena. Si consiglia di eseguire una scansione di sistema per assicurarsi che il proprio sistema sia pulito.

----

This is the message for chrome temp file:

C:\Users\andrea\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_001019 è stato infettato con Trojan.GenericKD.38945882 ed è stato messo in quarantena. Si consiglia di eseguire una scansione di sistema per assicurarsi che il proprio sistema sia pulito

Thank you

Comments

• Hello @AndreaT and welcome to the Community!

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. The engineers will request samples / logs from you.

You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user