Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender lagged a little bit… please help

Options

Hey all I had a weird instance that happened awhile ago around October on my bitdefender and was curious if I picked up malware or a rat in my system.

I went on a baseball webpage blog and as soon I loaded the page my browser got sort of laggy and my bitdefender stalled. I closed the browser real quick and then when I went to open bitdefender it said could not connect to server try again. This happened probably 10 minutes after I did an update. So I restarted my pc and everything was fine. Bitdefender loaded normally. Did a full system scan and found nothing. Also did a scan with malwarebytes which came back clean. Looked for weird tasks in task manager also nothing. I even entered passwords for my bank because I do my banking online and none of my passwords changed or were even attempted

My computer has not had any problems that would make me think malware but has this happened to anyone before ?