Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The new Bitdefender Password Manager did not save my modified password

Options
TzonZ
TzonZ
edited March 2022 in Password Manager
I am using the trial of the new password manager and I stumbled across a problem: when my Bank asked to change my password on its website, I used the password generator of Bitdefender to create a new one and then proceeded with the change. However, the new password was not stored/updated in the credential accounts, as is normal with other password managers, resulting me being locked out of my bank's website. Of course, I can reset my password, but it is essential for a password manager to recognize when a password change has been made. I am posting this as feedback.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @TzonZ,

There are 2 places where you can generate your password. You should have saved the rule from here.

If you changed your password on the Bank's website and didn't save the rule before, it really won't be automatically saved there because it's not a login form (it's a change password form).

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user