Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is Password Manager only for Web Browser passwords? It doesn't work 100% of the time even if is....

Options
Sometimes when I login to HP Support both my email address (User ID) and password are automatically filled in. But sometimes only the User ID. I thank you in any event, because even though prior to your Password Manager (Bitdefender Wallet, Chrome and Microsoft Edge) I couldn't any browser to just remember my User ID, even though I always selected the "remember me" option during login.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @hpbullard3,

Password Manager offers browser extensions for Windows and macOS. It supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. It’s also available as a mobile app for Android and iOS.

So the behavior you are encountering is intermittent? What browser are you currently using?

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• cdepac
    Options

That is incorrect. The Safari extension is not available, which makes this manager incomplete. I would need it to work with all browsers if I am to pay for the product.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @cdepac,

The Safari extension will arrive soon, here's a short insight:

Best regards.

• cdepac
    Options

Yet it is passed the first quarter and my trial ends as of April 1, 2022 and I have to decide whether to purchase the product or not.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @cdepac,

If you are only using the Safari browser, I would recommend to postpone your purchase until the extension is released by the developers.

Best regards.

• hpbullard3
    Options

When installed via Android devices it works for both browsers and Apps?

• PanDavid
    Options

Hello, Password Manager When installed on Android, does the Password Manager work for mobile phone applications as well?

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @PanDavid

Yes, PM will install and work on both Android and iPhone devices.

Kindly see the "How To" links from this article.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post back.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/