Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password manager improvements

Options

Some improvements you can make to password manager:

• make it a stand alone program on desktop. A browser extension has some limits and it's not always confortable to use.
  • remove the continuos request to sign in opening the browsers
  • in the android app, you can add a section for apps credentials that are differents from the site's ones
  • i have password manager with my Premium Security Suite - 10 device and just one profile for the password manager. I think you have to add the possibity to have more users.
  • I don't mind to pay something more for a more confortable program.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Daki1977 and welcome to the Community!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

The sign in process will be updated soon, as the developers are working on a "Remember me" feature for browser extensions and this will improve the user experience.

The multi-users option for Bitdefender Password Manager is also on the roadmap for 2022, but I don't have an ETA on this.

More improvements are scheduled for this year and I appreciate your valuable feedback. I have noted the stand alone suggestion and Android app credentials and your suggestions will reach our development teams in the next feedback sprint.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• JoeKC
    edited March 2022
    Options

I would like to be able to stay signed in on a browser for an extended period also. It would be appropriate to re-sign in periodically, every week or two.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited March 2022
    Options

Maybe just a clarification thing. In the list of Supported browsers from the below link, consider possibly including the name Brave, since it is Chromium-based and Password Manager will install on that browser from Central.

And we understand at this time, Safari is still a work in progress.

Below image, Brave install from Central. Chrome shown as the "This browser/Get extension". Maybe it's not a major concern as people figure it out on their own, but it may help clarify things up front for those who may wonder if Brave supported.

It may also look better in the PM article to see that extra supported, 5 browsers 🙂

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/