Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to fix correct number of devices

Options

I had Bitdefender loaded on my windows laptop and two mobile phones. I got two new mobile phones so I removed/deleted the two old phones and added the two new phones. Bitdefender Central shows the correct number of devices 3/5 and still does but I just received a notice that I reached the max number of devices. Why did this happen and how do I fix it. I only have Bitdefender installed on three devices. Please advise.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Having the same problem a long time ago, from my personal experience, removing/deleting the 2 old phones from Bitdefender Central isn't enough.

First, log out from Bitdefender Central.

Next, open Bitdefender Mobile Security on the 2 old phones and in 'My Account", on the top of the box, click on your account (e-mail and account name) and in the next dialog box, scroll down and click on "Log out of your account". This way, you Bitdefender subscription will not be active on those phones anymore.

Next, uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security on those 2 phones by clicking on "uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security", right under "Log out of your account". Now your 2 old phones will not have Mobile Security installed on them.

Finally, after that, wait for a few minutes and log in to Bitdefender Central. And i think that you will see the exact number of protected devices.