Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there a problem using Password Manager with Windows 11

Options

I'm beginning to regret installing Password Manager on my Windows 11 desktop. What with having to put in a long master password everytime I go onto my browser, now once and a while I'm being asked to set up a master password??, and have to go out of the browser and restart (disabeling PWM app fixes it!). I had the annoying experiance this morning of when I changed the password on a site, it was not recognised, and selecting show on the app it still showed my old password.

Is there some kind of issue with Bitdefender and Windows 11?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Just contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

You'll be asked to send them Support Tool log, screenshots etc., so the support engineers can investigate your problem and find a solution.

Regards.

• AllyDG
    Options

Thanks Gjoksi79_,

I did receive a reply from Support almost immedeaty from Christian after posting. Something is definatly up with PWM as when I printed off a csv file I now see I have multiple password entries on a few web addresses, none of which work. Deleting the PWM widget on Firefox has fixed the problem for now.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options

@AllyDG

Their product Password Manager was launched last month, therefore there might be some bugs, non-functionalities etc.

But, i guess the dev team works hard to improve the product.