Import Keeper csv file into Password Manager?

Hello,

Anyone have any information on how to do this? I am hoping there is a work around since I am getting the feeling that Keeper isn't supported.

Thanks.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Bitdefender can import data from these password managers (in alphabetical order): 1Password, Bitwarden, Bitdefender Password Manager, Bitdefender Wallet, ByePass, Chrome browser, Claro, Dashlane, Edge browser, ESET Password Manager v2, ESET Password Manager v3, F-Secure, Firefox browser, KeePass 2.x, LastPass, Panda Dome Passwords, PassWatch, Saferpass, SFR Cybersécurité, SIT, StickyPassword, Telnor.

So, Keeper is not supported.

Regards.

• Hello,

I'm thinking that maybe you can export the passwords in Chrome, then import them in Password Manager? I haven't actually tried this, it's just a possible workaround that may or may not work..

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi,

I was able to get around the issue by:

1. Save a dummy account on Password Manager with all the possible fields;
    2. Export Password Manager data to csv;
    3. Open the csv file with Excel, select the first column, use the Text to Column function to separate the fields into columns. All new columns must be of the TEXT type;
    4. Export Keeper data to csv;
    5. Repeat step 3 for the Keeper file;
    6. Copy each column from Keeper file to the correct column in the Password manager file;
    7. For columns A and B copy the data from the dummy entry. For the column 'Favourite' fill it with 'false';
    8. Import this file to Password Manager and select 'Password Manager' as the source type.

Worked with me, took me less than 10 mins.

The import tool should allow for mapping the columns to import from custom sources.

Cheers

• @brfcg this is very interesting and helpful, thank you for taking the time to share this workaround with us.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user