Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Connecting to VPN premium on iOS problem

Options

Hello, today have faced with a next problem:

There is iphone 11, bitdefender VPN premium. No connect. Re installation cant fix. In application vpn information:

Error code 1020

Here is screens

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Do you live in Russia or Belarus?

If you do, i think you are having the same problem as @emoshin. Read his post here:

I think that maybe the authorities from those countries blocked the access to internet or Cloudflare is blocking the IP addresses from Russia and/or Belarus.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that the correct answer to your question can give you the Bitdefender Techical Support. You can contact them here:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Kruychkov and thank you for reaching out.

In the Ukraine crisis context, access to Bitdefender websites and product updates has been restricted for Russia and Belarus regions. Sales of Bitdefender products and services have also been interrupted for the above locations.

Bitdefender stands with the people of Ukraine. Additionally, we are committed to helping Ukraine by providing free cybersecurity solutions to any Ukrainian business, government institution or private citizen for as long as it is necessary.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user