Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Ultimate Bitdefender mega-suite is here!

Options
Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited May 2022 in News & Blogs

Bitdefender launches the most comprehensive plan, integrating award-winning security for your devices, identity protection and online privacy. The Ultimate Protection and Privacy for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android with Premium VPN, Password Manager and Identity Protection included.

Your digital safety is our top priority, always and everywhere. Bitdefender Ultimate Security is packed with our best features, tools and services to provide the best protection in the industry, as proven by the last 10 years of independent test scores.

Note: Bitdefender Identity Theft Protection is available for US only. Registration requires a valid Social Security Number.

Click on the link below to find out more:

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• SWJ59
    Options

I am confused. Today I upgraded to the Ultimate package. It should INCLUDE password manager. My account says “Try 3 Month free trial” so I don’t want to click on it. Please help.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SWJ59

Hello.

Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY includes these products/services: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager, Full Identity Theft Protection (available for USA only), Credit Monitoring (available for USA only), $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance (available for USA only).

But, ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SWJ59,

I have noticed that you still have a valid Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac license next to the new Ultimate Security suite. This will expire next month. How many devices are you protecting right now and on which device do you see this trial message? On the device that shows "Try 3 Month free trial”, click the account icon in the top right corner of the Bitdefender interface and then select the Switch Account button. Re-enter your Bitdefender Central account credentials and this should further synchronize the product with the account. If one of the devices is still assigned to the previous Antivirus for Mac license and hasn't been moved to Ultimate Security, then Bitdefender will display the recommendation to try the Password Manager, because this is not included in Antivirus for Mac. To reallocate a device, follow the steps from this article:

The Central account can accommodate multiple licenses/subscriptions and the features of the Bitdefender product will change according to the subscription available in the Bitdefender Central account, depending where the device is assigned, as you can reallocate them according to your needs and depending on what OS can be covered with the active licenses/subscriptions.

Let us know how it goes and if you encounter any difficulties, we are here to help.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user