I've been trying to block youtube on my childrens computers using the parental controls. It doesn't seem to matter that I have entered both youtube.com and youtube.ca as blocked sites.
Why isn't it blocking these sites?
Please tell me if Parental Control doesn't block anything at all or just a certain program or website?
Try to add the URL once again by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Central account
2. Click on Parental Control from the left menu
3. Click on your child's profile.
4. Go to Websites tab
5. Click on Manage.
Enter the URL of the website you want to block without www or http in front of it (e.g. bitdefender.com)
6. Select Block from the drop-down menu and click the + sign. Then press Finish. Wait ~10 minutes then check if it's blocked.
If the website is still not being blocked, do the following:
1. Uninstall Parental Control from Control Panel
2. Delete the Parental Profile from Central (Click the 3 vertical dots on the profile, choose Remove and click Yes)
3. Restart the computer and create a new profile.
4. Assign it to your kid's device then select his/her Windows account from the same window. If you want the restrictions to apply to all the Windows accounts from that computer, select All accounts then click Save.
If the issue persists, kindly get in touch with the Support Teams for further investigation using this link:
Let us know how it goes.