Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I upload pictures to Shutterfly?

Options

I asked this question earlier but the category went to mobile. Anyway, I tried to upload pictures to Shutterfly and they would not go thru. I used my daughter's laptop and they uploaded very quickly. I am assuming that the firewall is preventing this? How can I turn that off or get permission to upload to shutterfly?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Shadowfax2 and welcome to the Community!

Can you upload the pictures with the firewall disabled? To check this, go to Protection -> Firewall and toggle the blue switch off, then try to upload again.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Very busy right now. I will try it the next time I try to upload pictures.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Shadowfax2,

Don't worry about it, let us know if the issue persists and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Burzis
    Options

Hi! I was hoping someone might be able to help me, as I'm having a similar issue accessing photos in Shutterfly. I can access all areas of my account on other older computers (including my photos), but when I try to access my photos on my new laptop with Bitdefender installed, it just circles around saying "Loading Photos", but never does. I can access my projects, cart, and other areas of the Shutterfly website, but not my photos. I have tried adding the URL to enable popups and redirections, toggled the firewall on and off, cleared browser history/cookies/cache, logged in and out of Shutterfly, and restarted my computer several times and checked for Bitdefender updates. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

Hi @Burzis

Do you happen to have Anti-tracker enabled? If so, on the page you're having a problem with, right-click the Anti-tracker icon and hit pause protection, refresh that page, and see if that works.

When you mentioned adding the URL, did you add it to Online Threat Prevention/Exceptions? From the left side of the main UI, Protection/Online Threat Prevention/Settings/Manage exceptions and put the page you're having problems with in Exceptions. Then close out of your browser after you have done that, and even BD, reload the page, and see if that helps.

If that didn't help, you could try disabling any other ad-blocking browser extension you may have on that computer, compared to your other one without Bitdefender installed.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/