Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there a home product technologies white paper?

Options

Hello everybody,

as per object I wanted to know if there is a document that explains the various types and levels of technologies used for home products.

I seem to recall that in the past, a couple of years ago, there was something on the site but I can't find it.

Thank you all.

Best Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Fabio Danzetta and welcome to the Community!

Each Bitdefender product comes with its own user guide and this provides detailed information on how each module operates and also configuration instructions and recommendations.

Additionally, you may consult our Support section on the official website, where simply by entering a keyword for the information of interest, the page will display relevant results and articles, some of which also come with a video included. This knowledge base also contains descriptions and explanations of technologies used for each security module, for example the heuristic methods of malware detection for the ATD module, or the 256-bit AES encryption for the VPN service, or the cryptographic algorithms and WSS protocols for data transmission for Password Manager and much more.

Apart from this, more technical insights can be obtained directly from the Support engineers and you can get in touch with them using the following link:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

I hope the information is useful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Fabio Danzetta,

You might want to check our Cyberpedia page:

And the blog as well:

Here you can find various in-depth articles about cybersecurity and Bitdefender. Apart from this, I'm not aware of more technical public documentation concerning the product. The user guides have been designed to cover most of the usage guidelines and instructions that should meet the needs of both tech-savvy users and beginners as well.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers