Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is this valid or Phishing?

Options

Just got Bitdefender and instead of an activation code I got this. Very confused, I have never needed to send a screenshot for a purchase before.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

TBH it's confusing me, too.

Anyway, ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

I suggest you not to take any further actions/steps, until you get a response from Bitdefender support, @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Jmsutton and welcome to the Community!

The message is legit and it was sent by 2Checkout, the authorized vendor of Bitdefender products purchased from our official website. This is a renewal order for an Antivirus Plus that did not pass the 2Checkout antifraud filters. It can still be approved if customer authentication is successful (2Checkout may contact you and/or request documents related to the payment).

I can see that the renewal order did not go through, therefore I would recommend to check the accuracy of the payment details on file and make sure everything is up to date. You can check this by accessing your 2Checkout account here:

https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/

Detailed steps to edit or update your payment information can be found here:

After making sure the information is up to date, kindly reply to the email received and provide the vendor with the required details.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user