Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Threat Detection Detected Webpage As Suspicious. Any Help?

Options

I have been online for about an hour. I've just been on steam, No browsing or anything of the sort. I continue to get 2 of the same notifications on Bitdefender stating the following

Suspicious web page detected

6 minutes ago

Feature:

Online Threat Prevention

The webpage *** has been detected as suspicious. Although the page is not blocked, it is not recommended to continue browsing this page.

Accessed by: ***.exe

[Add to exceptions]

I have no files on my PC by the name of ***.exe and the webpages are different each time they pop up. I've never had this happen before, but it continues to happen every few minutes. Is there anything io can do to get this to stop?

EDITED: File(s) and/or URL(s) removed by @Gjoksi

"Posting malware samples and /or URLs is not allowed in the community! Do not post direct links to any executable files, malicious/suspicious software or websites in threads, comments or private messages, even if you think the software or site is clean and incorrectly detected by Bitdefender."

Answers