Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager and Smart TV?

Options
spalmer72
edited January 2023 in Password Manager

I have the Total Security package with Password Manager. I'm looking at starting to use the password manager, but I have a question before starting the process. Will the password manager work with a Smart tv with Amazon fire built in? I have Prime and Netflix on it, and not sure how I would get those to work on their/get the generated password onto there.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Fire OS is a mobile operating system based on the Android Open Source Project, it is developed by Amazon for their devices. Fire OS includes proprietary software, a customized user interface primarily centered on content consumption, and heavy ties to content available from Amazon's storefronts and services.

-- Bitdefender TOTAL SECURITY --

Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS

-- Bitdefender PASSWORD MANAGER --

Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS

So, the BD Total Security and BD Password Manager programs are not compatible with this system.

Also, you said: I have the Total Security package with Password Manager.

Keep in mind that BD Password Manager is NOT included in BD Total Security subscription, so you need to pay an extra charge for the BD Password Manager service.

BD Password Manager is included in Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY and Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY subscriptions, without any extra charge.

Bitdefender Wallet is included in BD Total Security for Windows and only for Windows, not for the other operating systems.

Regards.