"Protec Web" désactivée & "Paramètres" protégés par "App Lock" "Code PIN oublié"

Cmoa
Cmoa
edited January 2023 in Mobile Security

... 😊Résolu avec la biométrie...( empreintes)... Je ne sais pas marquer "résolu" dans les demandes d'aide 😔

Sur un Android 12 neuf : installation de Bitdefender sans problème. Paramétrage de la sécurité en tout point, y compris l'accès à la fonction paramètres...

Aujourd’hui, je ne sais pourquoi, message « protection web désactivée ». Pour réactiver Bitdefender je dois accéder aux paramètres, mais ils sont bloqués par « app Lock » qui affiche à chaque fois « J’ai oublié mon code PIN » !?

Le serpent se mord la queue, je dois accéder aux paramètres pour réparer Bitdefender alors qu'il les bloque. Au pire, si nécessaire, je suis prêt à réinstaller complètement le téléphone, mais là aussi il me faut accéder aux paramètres...

Si un cador de l’appli pouvait m’aider… ce serait avec grand plaisir que je suivrai ses instructions à la lettre.

Merci d’avoir déjà pris la peine de lire cette longue prose.

Cordialement,

CM

Comments

• Bonjour et merci de partager la résolution avec nous.

Je suis désolé que nous n'ayons pas pu fournir de solution.

Cordialment,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• comment protéger l'application Android elle-même avec une épingle?

• Hello @RJL,

If you activate the Applock feature in Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, it will ask for your PIN to change settings. But the app cannot set a PIN by itself when opened.

Installed apps such as emails, photos, or messages, can contain personal data that you would like to remain private by selectively restricting access to them. App Lock helps you block unwanted access to apps by setting a security PIN access code.

The PIN code you set must be at least 4 digits long, but not more than 8, and is required every time you want to access the selected restricted apps. Alternatively, on devices that support fingerprint authentication, a fingerprint confirmation can be used instead of the configured PIN code.

To restrict access to selected apps, configure App Lock from the card displayed in the Dashboard after activating Anti-Theft. Alternatively, you can activate App Lock by following these steps:

1. Tap More on the bottom navigation bar.

2. Tap App Lock.

3. Tap TURN ON.

4. Allow access to usage data for Bitdefender Security.

5. Allow draw over other apps.

6. Go back to the app, configure the access code, and then tap SET PIN.

Note: This step is available only if you didn't previously configure the PIN in Anti-Theft.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello,

On the French forum, there is a problem with the "Settings" application for Android. I created a post to talk about this problem. Indeed, I detected an anomaly between App lock and "Settings" of Android. It cannot be blocked by Bitdefender Mobile Security. I contacted Bitdefender support but they told me that problem comes from Google Android. I will send them a letter to the developers to reports this problem...

Let me know if you have the same problem as me.

Regards,

Racer_X