Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender And Public Wi-Fi Network. Any Help?

Options

If you have bit defender, can anyone access your wifi if you have not given out your wifi password?....I was setting up my Amazon echo dot, and an Amazon tech said that my wifi is in public network and there are over 100 users on my network..and should I trust him to get into my network to wipe out other users and make it a private network?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Toronado_80 and welcome to the Community!

If you are using a public network, I would recommend checking this article:

I can't pronounce myself regarding the safety of your network otherwise, but the antivirus can boost the security of your devices when applying these settings. In regard to other users that are actively using your network, I would advise to contact your service provider and check exactly what type of contract you have and how it's even possible for others to join that network, if it shouldn't be public in the first place. I would not allow anyone else to access the device remotely, except for authorized trusted personnel.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user