Macbook Quick Scan, System Scan, and Custom Scan were greyed out.

I had the Bitdefender options greyed out on my Macbook macos for Quick Scan, System Scan, and Custom Scan. So I went to the upper left main menu, Actions -> Custom Scan ...then it popped up the previous 'results' type page from my prior single file Custom Scan...it was still waiting for me to hit the "Close" button from that prior scan. Once I closed that previous result, then I could do a new Custom Scan and the other 2 were no longer greyed out. I just tried to recreate the issue, but it seems to be behaving better, defaulting to functioning, if I just X out of the results page, or if I just close the app...not sure how it got stuck in that state with Quick Scan, System Scan, and Custom Scan greyed out...

Comments

• Hello @grizwold,

I haven't seen this before. Can it still be reproduced? I think the MAC experts should have a closer look at this, thus I recommend contacting our Support Teams, so they can try to reproduce the behaviour and start troubleshooting, if necessary. I wasn't able to reproduce this on my VM.

You can ask our technicians for assistance using one of the contact channels available at the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes, I'm very curious about this one.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user