Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Restore Outlook If A .pst File Has Been Quarantined?

Options

While detecting a threat discovered in email, Bitdefender quarantined my Outlook pst file on a Windows desktop. So, I can't open Microsoft Outlook. I attempted to use Restore in Manage Quarantine. But, I do not understand just what will be restored: what is listed under File Name, Threat Name or Original Location? I am reluctant to click on the RESTORE button without knowing for sure that this will restore my access to Outlook or "unquarantine" the threat: Gen:Heur.PonyStealermm0@dq82cVli.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Tom Minnella,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• SysTools
    SysTools Managed Security Service Provider
    Options

If you want to restore a PST file from Outlook. Then, you can go with this Systools PST Recovery Tool. For recovering corrupted or damaged Outlook PST files, it is a trustworthy and efficient option. In order to repair and recover all mailbox objects, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and notes, it provides a user-friendly interface and strong algorithms. The utility can handle large-sized PST files and supports recovery from both ANSI and UNICODE PST files. It also gives users the choice to save recovered data in a variety of formats, including PST, EML, MSG, HTML, and Office 365. With its sophisticated features, such as its preview option and selective item recovery,