Hacked before subscribing to BD Ultimate Security

For two or three months I had been hacked and on some type of hidden network somewhere. It's been Total Insanity and I've had no control over my devices. I felt confident about subscribing for the ultimate security but strangely enough some of the software has been exploited and even used against me and my devices. I lost total control to my laptop and it seems to be hidden dll files that have command prompt files that extract themselves, and cause havoc on my devices. Somehow they're still keeping it to where my bit defender does not keep me protected and I don't know what the hell to do at this point. It seems the hackers are always two steps ahead and it seems that this software is not providing me any relief. I'm at wits end and just don't really know what to do at this point. I think if I had all brand new devices and they were secured at the moment of purchase, then maybe that would fix my problem. But I can't really afford something like that right now. My phone is the only device with protection on it now. But most everyday I get the notification about there being a configuration problem, but when I open Central app it doesn't tell me what the freaking problem is. Lots of really weird stuff and the exploits try to make it look like I'm protected but my VPN drops randomly and then my web protection will be turned off and then I'll get notification that something is wrong, then all of a sudden everything is green again and it says I'm protected. Any advice or feedback or customer support, I would be grateful for any assistance....

Comments