Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

what have you done to password manager? also this is a request for functionality

Options

I am really bummed about the "update" to password manager that was done because most people don't want to log in every time they open chrome or edge they want it to "remember me" however they shouldn't want that I don't want anyone who gets on my computer to have that kind of access... however my issue isn't with their lack of ability it is with how you've messed it up for example I have been applying for jobs and a lot of companies use a workday well each one is specific to their company (bitdefender.workday.webaddress) and the password manager has been dumbed down to oblivion and cannot pick this up anymore it used to be amazing at telling the difference now it's trash and worthless the only real complaint I believe is valid with password manager is that if I am on idk mobile it never picks anything up I had better save any passwords I create on mobile in something safe ( I personally use signal texting and save them as note to self along with what the password is for) and that it's autofill function is utter trash google's autofill is way better but their password manager and such seems lacking and has no function such as password generator, and last one would be the lack of options on the password generator a lot of websites will only accept a handful of special characters or will not allow you to use any character more than twice and you cannot filter this without editing the password generators, password which can be annoying but not a real issue for me.. I suppose adding the function for say my partner to use this would be really amazing and shoot I'd pay more for this feature (I have seen her passwords and they're beyond terrible she may as well use the word password) so if you were to add this functionality that would be really awesome but not a real issue the last two things I could live without and do.

Answers