password manager in safepay

Why does password manager not work in safepay? It only refers to wallet. 

Answers

• Hello @Big Dan and welcome to the Community!

There is a matter of compatibility between Password Manager and Safepay and the development teams are working on an integration that will be made available with a new build, as soon as possible. We don't have a launch date yet, but we know it's in the pipeline.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am giving it a 3-month free trial, but if it isn't integrated into Safepay there isn't any real need for me to pay for what Wallet provided as part of my Bitdefender subscription.

• Is there any update yet on whether Safe Pay and Password Manager will integrate properly?

• Hello @Bon Jon,

We don't have any updates yet, but the integration is work in progress.

Regards

• Hello,

i can see since a few weeks, that the password manager is in safepay.

I dont use it, but safepay isnt working proper anymore :(

As soon as i go to a login on a website (4 i tested), the safepay window shifts to the right and cutting the view by 40-50%. Also the menubar with tabs etc. isnt visible anymore.

Pls fix that. Also contacted support once because of it.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited October 2023

Hi @Knattank

A patch was sent out yesterday. Try doing a Bitdefender icon system tray right-click update, for build 27.0.20.106 and see if that helps. It was a minor update, so I don't think it will take as long to get as a more major build rollout.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Issue is still there...

• @Knattank can you get back to the Support representatives by replying on the previous case you have opened? In the event the issue persists, they can provide an update.

Regards