With a different IP address, this has been happening for some months now. I know its me that is logging into the account but its randomly coming up with different IP addresses from all over the country how can i fix this problem Thank You Thomas
First try to change the password of your respective account and then follow the below steps and check if this helps.
1) Restart PC in safe mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234
2) Open run command and run below command one by one:
temp ,delete all the files in the folder
%temp% ,delete all the files in folder
prefetch ,delete all the files in folder
3) Restart your PC in general mode by unticking the option that you selected to run the system in safe mode and then click apply.
4) Reset your browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
Microsoft Edge: https://malwaretips.com/blogs/reset-microsoft-edge/
5) Run Disk Cleanup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/disk-cleanup-in-windows-8a96ff42-5751-39ad-23d6-434b4d5b9a68
6) Run Disk Defragmenter: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/defragment-your-windows-10-pc-048aefac-7f1f-4632-d48a-9700c4ec702a
7) Reset your network settings: Open command prompt(cmd) as administrator and type below stated commands one by one and hit enter.
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
netsh int ipv6 reset
netsh int ip reset all
netsh winhttp reset proxy
netsh advfirewall reset
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
netsh int tcp show global
8) Restart your PC/Laptop
This should resolve your issue.
Life happens, Coffee helps!
Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)