Chrome PW manager no longer suggests new passwords

Since installing BD Total Security, the Chrome password manager will no longer offer to create new passwords. I am NOT using the BD password manager. It seems as though BD has inhibited the operation of the Chrome password manager. Win10, Chrome and BD are all up to date. Help?

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓

This is not an issue with bitdefender, I have myself different laptop on which bitdefender is not installed and still chrome does not offer to save password. This might be the bug within chrome browser and you will have to report this issue in the google chrome support community by visiting https://support.google.com/chrome#topic=7439538

Even resetting the google chrome to default settings will not do any good because at first it will seem that it is working perfectly but after few days the issue will start to appear again. Also make sure that no chrome extension is causing the trouble like an ad blocker or anti tracker extension.

To get an appropriate resolution, kindly contact google chrome support community.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)