Incogni

LEM
LEM
edited May 2023 in Privacy

I have Bitdefender and added Bitdefender tools for our gmail, online purchasing etc. Do I need Incogni to erase my internet presence?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Alex_Dr or @Andra_B (they both provide support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• Hi @LEM,

You are using Premium Security, correct? I don't think you need any other apps to erase your browsing history apart from your browser's settings and you can use the VPN to surf the web anonymously. 🙂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alexandru_BD

Maybe the OP is using Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools for Windows. Who knows. 🙂

• Indeed, they could use both on different machines, so I'm not 100% sure they aren't using a business solution as well.

I have only noticed that they have a Premium Security license in Central, hence me asking 😅

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I want to erase my internet presence.....I was wondering if ' Incogni ' would do this...and is it worth the price?

Not a business application.

thx L

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

I haven't tried it, but I have also watched DeleteMe by All Things Secured on YouTube (his one-year-later review).

Incogni is a bigger company with more funding behind it, but maybe a smaller company like DeletMe will give you more personal attention? Check the reviews for both.

I've thought about it, as they do more digging and resolving on their end for you than what Bitdefender Digital Identity Protection can do, as that is more of a user hands-on version, which I currently have.

It comes down to giving more of your information to a site, and how secure are they? For now, I trust Bitdefender and will continue to monitor it from my end.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

The largest database on internet where you can find if your email was breached can be checked on https://haveibeenpwned.com/

You just need to simply enter your email and it will scan for any breach related to your email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)