Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Separate Work accounts from Personal accounts

Options

Trying to see if there is a way to separate the work accounts from the personal under the same master login.

Would be nice to be able to assign them to an identity then if needed export those specific work accounts.

Don't really want to have two master accounts, work / personal.

Anyone have thoughts or solution?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Reddrg3,

While technically there may not be a way to separate identities under the same account, Bitdefender has recently launched a Shared Plan. You can check it out here:

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Reddrg3
    Options

Not really the idea, don't want different unique accounts/vaults. That would require signing in and out depending on what site looking or going to.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

The way I see it, you could keep your existing account as "Personal", where you would have all the passwords for personal use and a second Central account where the Password Manager is configured to store passwords only for work accounts. So, while you are at work, you would be using that one. It could be a workaround in the event you are accessing them individually depending on your needs. But it would be indeed difficult to toggle between them, if let's say you now wish to use a personal password and the next time a work-related password. And would require the usage of two separate browsers at least, one that holds the Password Manager extension for personal use and the other one for the work accounts. So, yes I think you are right, it's a bit complicated, but not impossible.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Reddrg3
    Options

I am not sure why its is this way. LastPass people are able to assign passwords/sites to "groups" and that is how I was able to keep them separate there. This way its all in the same master account just separate, without having to toggle between master accounts. Then if needed I could export the "group" without issue.

Seems like there should already be fix/solution for this. Can't be the first person to think of this.