Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trying to migrate passwords from Bitdefender Wallet to Bitdefender Password Manager

Options

I cannot find the application to facilitate transferring password into CSV (and then to Password Manager). Followed process but cannot locate in Programme file - Bitdefender - Bitdefender Security.

Also, can I review what passwords I have in wallet(s)?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @IanBlack and welcome to the Community!

The option to export Wallet data to a CSV file compatible with Bitdefender Password Manager only becomes available upon updating your Bitdefender security solution to version 26.0.7.36 or higher. Previous build versions do not include the possibility to move your Wallet data to the Password Manager application. To learn more about updating and checking the build version, see – How do I update Bitdefender to the latest version? You will need to reboot your computer to complete the update: go to Windows Start menu, click the power button and then select Restart.

After updating your Bitdefender product to the latest version and restarting Windows, open the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Security folder on your computer and double-click on the file named bdwtxcon shown in the image below:

For complete instructions, click on this article:

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user