Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What is enfected?

Options

Hello

How do I understand this warrant.below

Does it mean that the website MitID. dk is enfected or does it mean that my computer is enfected and has enfected the website I try to use.

Hope you can help me - thanks.

Regards

Søren

Denmark

Online Threat Prevention

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: https://www.mitid.dk/self-service/portal/main.d7cdba76f44cf848.js Threat name: JS:Trojan.Cryxos.13011 Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.”

Best Answer

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Web Protection (Online Threat Prevention), is designed to scan all web traffic and block any malicious content – infected URLs, untrusted web pages, fraudulent and phishing links.

Whenever you try to visit a website classified as unsafe, the website is blocked and a warning is displayed in your browser. The warning contains information such as the page URL and the detected threat.

In addition to webpages, Bitdefender can block online applications such as games, services, and tools if they access a harmful link or IP address in the background. You always get a pop-up notification “Threat detected” on your screen whenever Bitdefender blocks something.

So, the website is infected, Bitdefender's Online Threat Prevention blocked the website when you tried to visit the website and your PC didn't get infected with malware from the website.

Regards.

• Soe_b23
    Options

Thanks for yuor answer. But it’s worry me because

the website we are talking about is MitID and that is Denmark's common logon solution for both public self-service, online banking, etc

Before I made the question here I have send your warrant to MitID support and ask for there opinion on that. But they refuse to have any securityproblems considering MitID. I fully understand if you don’t want to be involved in åthis mater. But what.Will yuo propose me to do on this case.

thanks

Regards

Søren