Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN keeps flick off and on

Options
Billw
edited August 2023 in VPN

I have a new iPad 12 pro, I was having trouble not being able to connect with a message “can not connect, you need to be connected to wifi or a network”. Well I was, after about 3 hours searching, I was in settings and saw the VPN switch was flicking off and on. I uninstalled the VPN and every thing worked great. Why was if flickering off and on?, can’t use FaceTime or messages on my iPad with it installed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

The Bitdefender VPN on your iPad was flickering off and on because it was having difficulties establishing a secure connection. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as:

1) The network you were connected to was blocking network connections on one or more ports to a particular host gateway.

2) The VPN protocol or VPN gateway you were using was not compatible with the network you were connected to.

3) There was a problem with the Bitdefender VPN software itself.

The fact that you were unable to use FaceTime or Messages with the Bitdefender VPN installed suggests that the problem was with the VPN software itself.

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Bladius
    Options

Having the same issue on my iMac, have had to uninstall.

Didn't matter what server I connected to.

Nothing wrong with my internet connection