Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

PW Manager login on phone does not work

Options

When I click on Bitdefender's password manager, all I get is just a circling arrow that doesn't stop even after 5 minutes. Doesn't matter if I use my fingerprint or pin, I always get the same behavior. To get around that I have to open Bitdefender which requires both my Bitdefender pw and the master password. Both of those are 16 random character things I don't keep in my head. This makes my using Bitdefender pretty much worthless on my phone. Any fix besides cancelling subscription and using something else?

FWIW I don't use Google Chrome on my phone or laptop and have no interest in changing my browser to that. Google gets enough info on me as it is.

Best Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

1) Restart your Phone: Sometimes, restarting your phone can help resolve temporary glitches. Press and hold the power button, then select "Restart" from the options that appear.

2) Update Bitdefender: Ensure that you have the latest version of Bitdefender installed on your phone. Go to the Google Play Store (or your respective app store) and check for updates for the Bitdefender app.

3) Clear Cache and Data: If restarting the phone doesn't help, try clearing the cache and data of the Bitdefender app. Go to "Settings" > "Apps" (or "App Manager" or similar) > select Bitdefender > "Storage" > "Clear cache" and "Clear data." Keep in mind that this will log you out of the app, so make sure you have your master password handy.

4) Reinstall Bitdefender: If clearing cache and data doesn't work, you might consider uninstalling and then reinstalling the Bitdefender app. Before doing this, make sure you know your Bitdefender account credentials, as you will need to sign in again after reinstalling.

5) Check for System Updates: Sometimes, system updates can interfere with app functionality. Make sure your phone's operating system is up to date by going to "Settings" > "System" > "Software update."

6)Check App Permissions: Ensure that the Bitdefender app has the necessary permissions to access storage, camera, and other relevant features. You can usually adjust these permissions in your phone's settings under "Apps" > Bitdefender > "Permissions."

If issue persists, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• weejee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can still log in 24 hours after reinstalling. Thanks!

Answers

• Had to go all the way to reinstall and then could open PW manager. I'll check back tomorrow and report if I still have access after a bit of time. Thanks!