Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

SafePay locking all monitors not in use

Options
NoRadiationForMe
NoRadiationForMe Consultant

SafePay is a key feature for many Bitdefender users, me included.

But I do "banking stuff" and other work, and thus I use a setup of multiple monitors.

When I use SafePay, it locks the rest of my monitors at the same time, making me unable to multitask or monitor other screens, which is totally unnecessary, but also not very climate friendly, since SafePay does not support monitor sleep.

1. SafePay should be able to exist in a locked window and not in a locked display. Sandboxes including SafePay does not need to lock all screens except for the one window in use for SafePay. (workflow)
  2. When SafePay locks all displays, it prevents monitors from sleeping. (climate/environment)
  3. Should SafePay under no circumstances be able to not lock all screens while in use, at least these features must be included: 3a. Sleep function for monitors should not be disabled by SafePay or a sleep option should be implemented in SafePay. 3b. Features like at least a primitive calculator, a primitive notepad and an Excel/CSV reader/editor would be required to fulfill basic needs of many customers, private as well as professional.

If elaboration is needing let me know.

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

I have moved your post to our Product Features & Ideation category and this way your suggestions will be automatically forwarded to the product development teams for review.

Your contributions and ideas are always welcome and please feel free to share with us any other suggestions that come to mind in the future.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user