Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

cant change setting

Options

I have a bug with the bitdefender app for the bitdefender Box 2 as when I try to change some settings I keep getting the warning that I’m not connected to the bitdefender box but i am connected.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender Box support by visiting below stated link

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/3680/

There, you can get in touch with a support representative either by email, chat, or phone.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with the Bitdefender BOX support team by sending them an email at boxsupport@bitdefender.com. The support team will respond to your query within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Damian H.
    Options

Same issue for me but support has been talking to a wall... I can't get anywhere. I was told a fix would be out, its been months and then they just ghost my replies...

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Damian H.

I left a word and the engineers should follow up soon. The Support teams also received a few reports from customers that are using Android and iOS devices. Based on my findings, the developers were able to reproduce the behavior on iOS, but not on Android. They are not ghosting you, they are still investigating, and this may take a while. Please keep in mind that all reported bugs require investigation time. Since product updates are usually released once a month, it may take at least 1 month until a fix is implemented in the product - this does not include the debugging period, which may be long or short, depending on the complexity of the problem they are facing.

I wish you a Happy New Year.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• EPT
    EPT Ingenieur
    Options

J'ai le meme probleme. j'entends qu'il faille du temps au developpeur, mais le moins que puisse faire les services de deveelopper et d'indiquer ou ils en sont

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @EPT and thanks for joining us here.

Based on my findings, this issue was initially fixed with version 3.1.10.106 back in October. However, it seems it has resurfaced for a couple of users since and the developers are still investigating the isolated cases. There's no ETA for the fix yet, but I'm sure it will be resolved. I noticed that you have also contacted the Support teams, so you will receive further updates on the open case as soon as they are available.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• EPT
    EPT Ingenieur
    Options

Bonjour Alex, et merci beaucoup pour votre réponse. Je ne crois pas que je suis en Version 3.X.X..., car quand je vais verifer le numéro de version de la BOX, je vois 2.X.X..., et lorsque je tente une mise à jour, il semble que ce soit à jour. Le soucis viens sans doute de là.

Bien cordialement,

Emma

• @EPT même chose pour moi, j'ai la version 2.1.214.8