Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation

Options

Hello,

I have bought Bitdefender Antivirus Plus for one year. However, When I install it and activate it with an activation key, the installed app keeps saying there are 30 days left to the end of the subscription, and keeps saying I can protect 9 more devices. It seems like I have a trial version of it, instead of the licensed one. Please help with it

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Activate & Install -> Activate -> Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, scroll down, click on "Contact Support" in the black rectangle and select "Chat 24/7".

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Mr.Kahharov,

You get the message that you have 30 days left on your subscription because the previous Total Security license expires next month. The new license you have successfully activated in your Central account is Antivirus Plus and this is valid until October 2024. Since the two products are not identical, the validity of your Total Security license could not be extended using the activation code for Antivirus Plus and as a consequence, the two licenses will run in parallel until Total Security expires on November 7th.

You can reallocate your devices from Total Security to Antivirus Plus by following the steps from this article and this will correct the expiration date in the product interface:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user