Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager

Options

I have a license for Password Manager untill 26/02/24. But i just got the securitysuite Premium Plus. If i don't renew, are all my passwords gone of will they automaticly go to the Password Manager in Premium Plus?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Timothy Inghelbrecht,

As the automatic renewal feature of your Password Manager subscription is disabled, you won't have to worry about additional charges for this product and once the separate license expires, you can continue to use the Password Manager service included in your Ultimate Security Plus subscription active until November 2024.

You currently have a few licenses running in your Central account. There is also a Digital Identity Protection subscription, valid until January 2024 and you can also disable the automatic renewal feature for this one, as it is already included in your new Ultimate Security Plus package. Apart from this, there is also a Premium Security license (AR off) that will run in parallel with the other ones until its expiration date in December this year.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user