Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Network scan doesn't show Blink camera.

Options

Hi , I have just installed Bitdefender central and done a network scan and it doesn't show my Blink camera. It is only showing my phone. I have checked on my ISP app and it is showing as being connected there. Any reason why it doesn't show up on the Bitdefender scan?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

There are a few reasons why your Blink camera might not be showing up on the Bitdefender network scan, even though it's connected to your ISP and showing up in their app. Here are some possibilities:

1. Device type restrictions: Bitdefender scans might prioritize certain device types like routers, computers, and smartphones. Some security software might not scan for IoT devices like cameras by default.

2. Network segmentation: If your Blink camera is on a separate network segment from your phone, it might not be visible to Bitdefender scans on the main network.

3. Firewall settings: Your Blink camera might have firewall settings that prevent it from being discovered by network scanners.

4. Bitdefender scan configuration: Bitdefender scans might have specific filters or settings that exclude your Blink camera.

5. Software compatibility issue: There might be a compatibility issue between Bitdefender and your Blink camera, preventing it from being detected.

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)