Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade from Internet Security to Total Security

Options

I currently have a subscription for BD Internet Security, which is valid for Windows devices only. The subscription was renewed in November. Is it possible to upgrade/change the subscription to Total Security so that I can cover additional Android devices? If so, how do I do this?

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Daggers,

Yes, it's possible to upgrade/downgrade your license/subscription with the help of Bitdefender Support teams.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Daggers
    Options

Many thanks for your help. Now I've finally got round to contacting them, Bitdefender Support have done the job.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Excellent @Daggers, thanks for following up! Glad to hear this.

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and have a good time on our forums. 🙂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user