Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I unblock suspicious connections

Options

I need access to recently installed software, but Bit Defender will not allow me access.

How do I unblock?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @l577060 and welcome to the Community.

What type of software have you installed? Have you identified which module is blocking the software? What detection does the antivirus show? There is insufficient information for us to advise here.. to find out which security module is blocking the software, try to temporarily disable all modules in Bitdefender by following the steps from this article:

Try to access the software after each deactivation and don't forget to re-enable your defenses once troubleshooting is done.

If the software is trusted, you can set scan exclusions, as follows:

NOTE: Only .EXE file types can be added to the exception list for ATD. The extension .exe stands for “executable”, the file that opens an app. Other file types or folders cannot be excluded as Advanced Threat Defense only monitors running .EXE processes.

Kindly provide us with more details and let us know if the above instructions are helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user