Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forza 7 on Windows 11

Options

Currently I have Total Security with default options. And Forza 7 game on Xbox live is not connecting to the multiplayer sessions. I can get through to the auction house.

Comments

• NUMAIR AIDROOS
    Options

I have been a bitdefender consumer since 2008 with their total security launch on windows vista. Starting out with Norton in the 1990s, moving on to Trend Micro in the early 2000s, and later sticking to ESET and Bitdefender. Since 2017 my gaming pc is facing issues with total security. None of my iPads, Macs, iPhones, android devices, Apple TV, Workstations and surface laptops are facing any issues at all. It is always my gaming pc and Forza 7 that has an issue with Xbox live server. It never wants to let me play on multiplayer lobbies, yet I can access the online Forza auction house. Every other game on steam, epic, EA, Ubisoft, and Rockstar work without a fuss, only Xbox live has issues. I am not a software engineer, And I require your team to figure this out. In 7 years no one at team Xbox or Forza/xbox studio been able to resolve it. Now I want your help. Once I install bitdefender total security the problem arises, eve after uninstalling total security the problem remains. Solution I have is to refresh the gaming pc and never install total security. However the free version of antivirus from bitdefender causes no problems nor does the one from eset. Even the premium version of office 365 windows defender causes no problem. Please assist me here or update your software solution to allow me to play my game m.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited January 15
    Options

Hello @NUMAIR AIDROOS and thanks for joining us here.

After reading your comment, this sentence caught my attention: Once I install bitdefender total security the problem arises, even after uninstalling total security the problem remains. If the issue is indeed caused by the antivirus, it is unlikely to persist if the software was uninstalled. At the same time, if it manifests itself shortly after installing the antivirus, it might as well be related. You could try a couple of things that may reveal if Bitdefender is the culprit. Using the PC where you experience this behavior, bring up Bitdefender and temporarily disable its security modules one by one. The modules that could be related to this are the firewall and Advanced thread defense, in my opinion. I suspect this doesn't happen with the free version because not all modules are available there. Try to access the multiplayer mode after disabling these two and check if anything changes. You can find the complete instructions on how to disable the security modules in Bitdefender on Windows in the article below:

Remember to re-enable your defenses once the troubleshooting process is completed. If this doesn't help and the issue persists, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information on your setup might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with the Bitdefender engineers by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Scroll down to state your contact reason, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user