Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I want To Get A Refund

Options

Bitdefender charged me yesterday for a Total Security Renewal which I am not aware of. I don't want to renew my total security because I am choosing other options. I want Bitdefender to refund the amount that they charged me that I am not aware of.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Reynan ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums, and sorry to see you go.

Refund and cancellation instructions are at the top of this page in a blue box. We cannot help you with refunds and cancellations here on the Forum. Should you experience any issues with getting a refund, you/we can approach the Forum Administrator ( @Alexandru_BD ) to investigate, as he works for Bitdefender.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Thanks @garioch7.

@Reynan please send your refund request at refunds@bitdefender.com within 30 days of the automatic renewal date.

The Bitdefender security solutions purchased from the Bitdefender website come with an automatic renewal feature that allows you to conveniently retain your protection when your Bitdefender subscription expires, without having to go through all the motions of manually renewing your cyber-security solution.

Please keep in mind that, whether you want to activate the renewal option or disable it, you can do it anytime. 

You can cancel the automatic billing for your subscription by logging in to your Bitdefender Account and disable automatic renewal, or by contacting Customer Support at: cancel@bitdefender.com.

If you have agreed to permit Bitdefender to automatically renew your subscription by charging a valid credit card number which you have provided to Bitdefender at the time of your initial purchase, your subscription will be automatically renewed prior to the expiration of the term and each anniversary thereafter, for a fee no greater than Bitdefender's then-current price, excluding promotional and discount pricing. In essence, the automatic renewal feature works in the same way as for streaming services subscriptions and it's a widespread option in the antivirus industry.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user