Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why do my Android devices constantly require me to login

Options
MarkFolse
edited February 8 in Password Manager

I've already reached out about a refund this is so annoying

I use Password Manager on my tablet and my phone and both keep disconnecting and requiring me to login.mIs there some trick to multiple mobiles or should I just fight for a refund and get another product.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @MarkFolse,

I've noticed one of the Support representatives replied to you recently. Please continue the discussion on the respective ticket to resolve your inquiry. The Support teams can help you with the login issue and also the refund, if it comes to that.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I thought I saw an email response but can no longer find it. So I'm still stuck,

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

The response was sent to you via email and the reference number is 1008996912.

Check your inbox and spam folders as well. I have copied their reply here:

1. Could you clarify which Bitdefender application you're referring to? Since you mentioned being signed out and a code being requested, it sounds like you might be using Bitdefender Password Manager. Is that correct?
    2. Regarding the code you mentioned, are you referring to a master password for the Password Manager, a two-factor authentication code, or another type of code? This detail will help us understand exactly where the issue might be occurring.

Kindly reply to the Support engineers and they will get back to you with further instructions.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user