Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender

Options
Its Darren
edited February 9 in Privacy

OMG, I am trying to find virus software that ITSELF, does not spam me constantly. Quick Heal is disgraceful at this constantly trying to get me to upgrade or implement their other features and i can not tun this off so I am looking.

I am concerned as I created this account to make this post and BD (this software) alraedy told me it had fixed 4 viruses in my email account yet I did not have the software nor allowed it to look at my email account so dubious to start with.

Does BD spam me after installation and better still, is there a 30 day trial or similar because I am not going to go down this path of buying the software to then need and un install it. Thank you

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello Darren,

You can try Bitdefender for free as a 30-day trial.

The product has an Autopilot feature that provides security recommendations and helps you make the best out of your chosen security solution. The product may provide information on additional security features and services, but these can be easily dismissed if not required.

Regards.

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thanks for your reply Alex. I really do not want "Information on additional security features and services, but these can be easily dismissed if not required." All spam can be classified as exactly that but from other companies. Why should anyone need to constantly REJECT this spam in software that is supposed toprotect against this. I will keep looking. Thanks again