Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2023 vs 2024

Options

Can someone advise me which version to buy please. 2023 is available significantly cheaper than 2024 - will I be missing any functionality with 2023 or will it update itself to match 2024. Thank you.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Choppers123 and welcome to the Community.

In the past, Bitdefender had indeed yearly releases and the product was advertised with its annual versions. Since 2021, the annual version of the products in the portfolio was removed, however, this doesn't mean that the product version stays the same. Continuous updates are being frequently released and our users will always benefit from the latest version of Bitdefender, as soon as the updates arrive on their machines.

So, you won't loose any functionality and you will benefit from the same level of advanced protection, because the antivirus frequently updates its signatures multiple times within a day, and product updates are released typically once every 4 weeks.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user