Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Big problem with "virus" ?

Options

Hi, I have a problem with a virus that is literally everywhere... I think it's more about remote control and virtual machines. I don't know anything about viruses, so it's hard for me to even recognize it. On Windows, I saw a lot of traces of interference with my system in the device controller. In drivers. The services include the entire WMI (?) package, including others for virtualization, I assume. User takes away my privileges and I can't do anything. I don't have access to my system at the moment. The login window does not pop up... I made a mistake when I use the Administrator account on a daily basis... Kaspersky rescue tool doesn't see anything. Neither does MKS. It is now in the BIOS... It gives me boot options. It turns on virtualization... I turn it off, restart it, tries to recover something, another restart and the bios is changed... It is also there in two of my Androids and has root. It started blocking my booting from USB. I turned on the old second laptop and I made a mistake because I launched the USB on a clean device in preparation for recovering the equipment... And unfortunately it is also in the second laptop. Also in bios. I tried to run live systems from the CD, but it doesn't allow me to do so. I run the boot menu, select a CD that definitely works, because it worked before, and the hardware skips it and goes straight to booting the disk. So the virus has defeated me... And taking all this into account, I think I am physically "fighting" someone. On Android it can turn off WiFi. How do I go about it?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited March 25
    Options

This is a highly sophisticated case, so you should try to get in touch with Bitdefender support.

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)