Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Digi not working anymore

Options

I have the same problem, not being able to access the Digi Online.

Since 3 days ago I can't find the IP starting with 193....

That's the only IP that Digi Online was working with (probably it was a Digi IP).

There were always 5 IPs for Romania, and only the 193... one was good for Digi Online. Now there are only 4 of them, 86..., 91..., 93... and 185...

Is there any chance to have back the 193... IP or I would have to switch to another VPN?

Thank you!

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @GxG,

See if the steps described in the thread below help:

If you are still unable to connect to Digi, most likely they are now detecting the VPN connection and blocking it.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• GxG
    GxG
    edited April 19
    Options

Alexandru,

Thank you for your comment but, unfortunately, is not answering my question. Also, the steps recommended in the thread that you mentioned have nothing to do with my question.

I explained that I know how to try other servers and my question is if the server with IP 193.226.138.168 will be available again, because for the last 2 weeks was not available anymore.

Digi was detecting the VPN for quite some time, that is why the only server that was accepted by Digi was the one with IP 193.226.138.168 (most likely that was a Digi server). As for the other 5 servers (with IPs 91.207.102.14; 185.123.143.118; 91.207.102.206; 86.106.137.126; 93.120.27.222), Digi was displaying the message "Digi can not be watched through VPN".

So, I am asking again: will Bitdefender VPN offer a connection through a Digi server (the one with IP 193.226.138.168 or maybe another one) or should I cancel my subscription and look for alternatives?

Watching Digi Online (in particular Digi Sport) was the only reason for paying for Bitdefender VPN. I will wait another week and, if I don't get an answer, I will cancel subscription and move to another provider.

Thank you!

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 19
    Options

Hi,

Regarding the IP for Digi, I'll share a bit more context. Digi is not a platform that the VPN developers explicitly propose to unblock. As you may know, some platforms have implemented a system to detect VPNs and do not load or display errors if the Internet connection is filtered through a VPN. Unlocking is not only about the IP, it also involves dedicated technology strictly applied to Digi functionality. As such, this behavior may or may not be encountered with other VPN providers as well.

The VPN developers intend to find a dedicated solution for Digi in the near future, but if the connection works for now, or has worked before, this happened by chance and not because their explicit actions to unblock them. It works incidentally. There are ongoing plans to make considerable adjustments to the VPN infrastructure and this will help streamline the connections to various streaming platforms that are otherwise unavailable at the moment, or simply work by chance.

The Digi topic has been previously discussed on the forum and you can read what other users have said about this in the thread below:

Regards,

Alex

• GxG
    Options

Thank you for clarifying that Alexandru!

Yest, my question is still unanswered: will IP 193.226.138.168 be available again or not?

Thank you!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @GxG,

That IP can still be assigned, but there is no manual method to choose it, or any way to force the application to ask for that particular IP. Most VPN solutions, including Bitdefender's VPN use advanced IP cycling and recycling mechanisms as part of the technology responsible for ensuring privacy and anti-censorship components, and a certain IP will be re-allocated when it manages to adequately cover all requirements for a certain region. So, there's much more to it. 🙂

You are most welcome and I hope Digi becomes again available for you soon.

Regards,

Alex