Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Email Labels do not work in Gmail / outlook. Only work on my Microsoft 365 email

Options

Hi Folks. I have Bitdefender Ultra, and I am using the email protection to scan four separate email accounts. An account hosted by Godaddy, using Microsoft 365, and I get the red and green labels without a problem. On my three gmail accounts, when used in outlook, I do not get any labels whatsoever. Anything I need to turn on or off to get this to work? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Davidtoo ,

On my three gmail accounts, when used in outlook, I do not get any labels whatsoever.

I infer from your statement that the Bitdefender labels are working if you go to your online Google Mail account. Is that correct?

I am unwilling to test your scenario only because Microsoft wants too many permissions for my Google Mail account before it will import my Google Mail emails. Labels work perfectly when I log into my Google Mail directly online.

My guess is that Outlook is unable to import the Bitdefefender Email Protection labels from Google Mail . . .

I am unaware of any other setting that might enable that within Bitdefender because it is not really a Bitdefender issue but a failure of Outlook to import the Bitdefender labels.

Perhaps one of my volunteer colleagues might have something more to add . . .

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor