Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Keyboard Control For Deleting A Rule

Options

I'm using BD Total Security 2010 v13.0.19

When I choose to delete a rule, the keyboards arrows don't become in focus. I have to use the mouse to actively click on OK or Cancel.

Yet once that is done, I can enter my password and then just hit enter for OK.

For Firewall Rules I can scroll and expand the items using the arrow keys. But after the selection to delete an item the arrow keys lose focus and cannot move left or right to select OK or Cancel, you must use the mose to do this. Please allow keyboard arrow keys to remain in focus during this portion.

Comments

• Hello leogets,

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback to us. Your feature request was submitted to the appropriate department and we will take it in consideration as soon as possible.

However, since it is a minor issue and we did not receive any other request, it will be treated with a lower priority.

• Hello leogets,

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback to us. Your feature request was submitted to the appropriate department and we will take it in consideration as soon as possible.

However, since it is a minor issue and we did not receive any other request, it will be treated with a lower priority.

Hello,

As far as i know, this minor issue is not fixed.

Moreover, the firewall rules are listed in a window in which we can not scroll up and down with the mouse (only with keyboard but it's annoying) :

942550parefeu.jpg

Don't forget : Windows 8 was more designed toward a touch screen so it means no keayboard ==> some users would not be able to scroll down this list of rules ....

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hello :)

Please post the request on this area:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=293

Have a great day!