Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Install Parental Control - Please Advise

Options
bsacco
edited January 2022 in Parental Control

On Windows 7 PC using Google Chrome browser.

I'm able to get to my.bitdefender.com and see the dashboard. Though, when I click on Parental control my browser just times out and spins. Please advise as I need to configure parental controls.

post-176522-1391102901_thumb.jpg

Comments

• bsacco
    edited January 2014
    Options

IN ADDITION, when I try to access my.bitdefender.com using Firefox browser I get the follow error: Peer's certificate has an invalid signature. (Error code: sec_error_bad_signature)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, when I try to access my.defender.com with Microsost IE I get this error:

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website is not secure.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

Firefox, Chrome and IE all load it without problems for me. There is something other than security certificates causing this so it would be an idea to send in a support ticket (Help & Support found bottom left of the BD GUI or top right of MyBitdefender)