Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Compatibility With Gigabyte App Centre

Options

Hi just wondering whether it would be possible to incorporate compatibility with Gigabyte App Centre.

After numerous trial and error I discovered my desktop was blue screening on install of Bitdefender Total Security 2015 with error STOP 0x00000124, due to the pre-installed Gigabyte App centre utility. I am interested in using easytune and fan controls through the motherboard so it is unfortunate that I have to choose between either using Bitdefender or my motherboard's utilities. Still undecided which is why compatibility would solve my indecision.

Thanks

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hi, darktransition

You can try uninstalling the App Centre, install BD, then install the App Centre (without running it) then adding it into BD Exclusions: Main BD UI/Protection Panel/Antivirus tab/Exclusions tab/Exclude files and folders, and Exclude processes. See if that works, and that you can keep them both.

Scott